Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Scout and Lil Red Riding Hood

Well Halloween was a much anticipated holiday in our house. Aidan was so very anxious to put on his costume. He like I mentioned earlier was going to be The Scout from Team Fortress 2, and did it take me awhile to find everything for his outfit. I went to several different stores before heading to a Army Surplus store in Hollywood. That place was a one stop shop, thank goodness. They had everything we needed to make him his favorite character. Then there's my lil Ashlyn, oh she was the sweetest lil red riding hood that I ever saw. My friend Crystal's mom made a beautiful costume for her. She even made her a matching basket, which was perfect for holding her Halloween candy as she walked door to door.

Trick or Treating was great fun, the kids did about a block and half by our house. Ashlyn is still learning not to run away from mommy when we walk together. That girl gives me my daily exercise. She seems to think its quite funny when she runs away. Little does she know she's giving me mini heart attacks. After we trick or treated in our neighborhood we went to my friend Cindi's house for there annual Halloween celebration. It was great fun to see everyone, especially since I don't get out much. We went trick or treating again with the kids there Aidan was pooped out after 2 blocks. Go figure, I remember trick or treating for hours seeing how much candy we could collect. Well he's still little, I'll give him a few years to catch up. LOL

So without further ado here are some Halloween pics.






No comments:

Post a Comment