Monday, January 24, 2011

Ashlyn's 3rd Birthday Disney Style

What a better place to celebrate a little girls birthday who is obsessed with Mickey Mouse and all things Disney Princess than Disneyland. So I had searched Disneyland website for the best place to celebrate her birthday and soon found out they have the "Happiest Birthday on Earth" at the Plaza Inn. You get to have a cake decorating contest with Pat E. Cake and then good old one on one time with Mickey and Minnie. I knew this would for sure be a birthday our little princess would not forget. Here are some pics from her party hope you enjoy, because we sure had a blast.
Her adorable birthday outfit from TheZboutique on Etsy
Decorating her cake
This is what the cakes look like before you decorate
Aidan and his Cousin Jayden
Everyone is having a blast decorating cakes.

Group photo of the whole gang
Our Family Pic with the Mouse


My sister was having fun torturing my hubby.
One of her birthday presents she had to wear.

Happy 3rd birthday baby girl. I hope you had a blast spending your birthday at the Happiest Place on earth. I still can't believe your 3 already, time sure does fly when your having fun.

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute!
    Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is a doll! What an awesome birthday, happy #3 Ashlyn!

    ReplyDelete