Friday, February 27, 2009

Finally an update and my sis is on TV

Well I have been so busy with work I haven't had a chance to blog. So now that I have a few moments since both kids are finally asleep I can update you on the home front. Aidan had his first appointment with the ENT last week. Well we kind of expected that he would have to get ear tubes since he has had a lingering ear infection since last September. The doctor said he wanted to try one more round of a high dosage antibiotics before we undergo surgery. He also stated if we do go the surgery route they will likely take out his tonsils as well since they are very swollen and infected. This was all news to me since I never known he was having a problem with his tonsils to begin with. So this Monday we go back to the ENT to see if this new round of antibiotics worked and if not we are going to schedule surgery. Which makes me sad since I don't want him to have to go thru another surgery again. But on the other hand I don't want my son living in constant pain and have a chance of losing his hearing. On to my little Ashlyn she has been crazy and happy like always. Everyday she amazes with something new she has learned. She really is going to be my child where I have to use every baby proofing item out there. We have had to put latches on all of our drawers and cabinets since she loves to throw everything out of them even if it is breakable. She has now learned she can climb and scales the side of her crib and climbs on anything she can get her hands on. I swear she's a little monkey. But it keeps all of us here at home on our toes for sure.

So this is my first weekend off in awhile and I'm going to finally get my hair done and maybe a mani pedi if our funds allow. Then I'm going to do some spring cleaning on our house and spend some well needed quality time with my kids. With working up to 50 hours a week sometimes I feel like I never get to see them. Oh and be sure to watch my sister on Brothers and Sisters this Sunday at 8pm. I'm so proud of my sister this is her first big gig and I can't wait to see her on the small screen. If you reading this poo I love you and always remember your a brillant actress. And never stop believing in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment