Monday, February 16, 2009

A great weekend and a love story

As much as I thought my dear hubby forgot Valentine's Day he didn't He surprised me yet again in the few years we have been together. The day after Valentine's day he took me to breakfast at our favorite spot Richie's Diner then surprised me and the kids with a trip to Griffith Observatory. Which was amazing I'd been meaning to go there since it reopened a few years ago and even though we had to park almost a mile a way and walk up hill to get there it was worth every minute. The experience of just enjoying the day with my family is worth more to me than anything. It made me realize just how fast the kids are growing up and that we just need to take time to enjoy them a lil more each day. So after our little trip the we went home since I thought my hubby had to work that night and surprised me yet again that he had the night off. So we decided to meet up with some old friends at Yardhouse and have dinner and drinks. Which was a perfect ending to a perfect day even if we did get into some heated debates. LOL Who knew the Octo Mom could make so many people have different opinions and I still say that lady is crazy. So as I sit here writing I'm watching Nights at Rodathane and bawling my eyes out. Yes I know I'm a sucker for love stories but who doesn't want a happy ending. So good night everyone I will try to blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment