Saturday, February 14, 2009

I know I know

I've been slacking lately. Things have been so crazy hectic around here I've hardly had anytime for myself. But I vow that I will start to make more time, because I really feel like all I do is work lately. Which is true because I don't know how long I can keep up these 48-50 work weeks. So anyways today is Valentine's Day I took the kids to get there annual pictures. Well Ashlyn was a princess like always and well Aidan was a beast. Trying to get him to take just one good shot was a major task I was sweating by the end of the photo shoot. So an update on the kids Aidan will be seeing an ENT this week to schedule a surgery to have ear tubes inserted. Ashlyn has been sick on and off for a week so yesterday when we were at the doctors for Aidan I had her checked out. The doctor asked if I ever noticed that she has been wheezing, I really never realized it I guess. So we got send home with a nebulizer machine to help her breathe and she has RSV on top of that. I swear it was bad news friday the 13th yesterday. When we go to Children's Hospital in a week I will let you know more about Aidan and his surgery date. I'm really scared because this is the poor guys 3rd surgery in 3 years. But I know he's a trooper and will recover fast. Well I wish all ofyou out there a Happy Valentines Day and hopes my hubby will be up soon and that he will remember.







No comments:

Post a Comment