Friday, January 30, 2009

Pheww long week.

Yay it's finally Friday thank goodness. It was a long week and I missed my kids terribly. I'm so use to be home with them through out the day and not leaving to work til 2:30p.m. So that has been hard that I only have a few hours to spend with them a day. And I've also been really sad that I no longer get to pick Aidan up from school anymore. Those were the best parts of my day because he was always so happy to see me and told me about his day at school. But a working mom has gotta do what she has to, to keep a roof over our head. So update on Aidan's chronic ear infection which he has had for about 5 months now. They are going to try one more round of antibiotics and if that does not work they are going to have to do surgery to have ear tubes inserted. Which I'm hoping this antibiotics works because this will be this poor boys 3rd surgery and he's only 3. So all I can do now is hope. On a brighter note the hubby got Saturday off so we are actually going out to dinner and then get together with some friends for game night. I will let you know how that goes since its usually boys against girls and the boys are cheaters and sore losers. LOL Oh and if you know my husband you know he is the worse sore loser in the world. Hunny if your reading this I love you but you really are. Recall our family Thanksgiving 3 years ago. LOL OK off to pay some bills and I will post some recent pics of the kids this week I got some really cute ones recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment