Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday party and a lil surprise

Well this was a rather long week, I was suppose to work this Saturday but they scheduled too many people so I offered to not work. Heck ya a whole weekend off I'm going to enjoy and relax. Today was my best friends daughters 7th birthday party at Shakey's. Of course I was late cause to be honest trying to get 2 kids out the door by yourself is a long task. But when we got there Aidan had a blast and it was Ashlyn's nap time so she just slept in her stroller. As for my little surprise yesterday in the mail my hubby got a check for a settlement offer from some money that was fraudlently taken from his account long before we were together. So he seems to think that this money should be his since it was from when he was "SINGLE". I told him sorry buddy you have a family now and we have lots of bills to pay. So he eventually gave in but not willingly. It's ok hunny one day you will have some extra money to buy more computer stuff. Not that you don't already have enough. LOL So tomorrow I am off to the in laws to take the kids for a visit and actually get some time to rest, since the in laws are great with entertaining them. I will blog soon but it's a 6 day work week this week so who knows when I will have time.

3 comments:

  1. Not anymore! LOL

    It's funny to read your blogs. The two of you blog so differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post...my life has also a memorable day.its my lovely day when i was 7 year old and my mom organize a birthday party...she gets kids birthday party ideas from kidsfairyland.com/

    ReplyDelete