Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday baby girl

Well the day has finally come my lil girl has turned "1". For some reason I have been dreading this day cause I still want her to be a baby and also because they hubby says we can't have anymore I wanted to cherish all of those baby moments just a wee bit longer. So since both of us work tonight we took our lil girl out for dinner at cheesecake factory last night. She was so happy when they gave her the bread and banana dish. My lil oinker ate almost all of it and then proceeded to eat mash potatoes from my plate. She is the absolute opposite from her brother whom I can hardly get to eat anything. Most of the time I am bribing him with some sort of dessert to get him to finish his meal. So tonight Im going to get a lil cake and has her dive into it. Her birthday party isn't til next Saturday so I have been busy planning that. It will be a cupcake themed birthday since if you know me I'm addicted to cupcakes in every way possible. And yes if your wondering we will be having Sprinkles Cupcakes. Mmmmm yummy. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment