Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It will pay off...

So I am determined these 45-50 hour work weeks are going to pay off soon. Cause lordy I'm dying here. The hubby and I hardly see each other anymore cause his days off and my "day" off are totally different days of the week. I couldn't tell you the last time we went out to dinner or the movies together. Sad I know. My sister today was telling me she and her friends were going bowling. Ahhh there's something I miss doing I use to be on a bowling team a while back and had a lot of fun just getting out the house and hanging out with friends. But now a days I'm lucky if I remember to pay my bills on time or eat that day. I miss those days of just getting out of the house and hanging out with friends or even going to the mall. Ohh do I miss the mall, and wow you can tell by my wardrobe it's a little bit haggard. LOL I'm working two jobs right now just so we can make ends meets and it doesn't seem to be working yet but I'm hoping and praying it will soon. So I tell myself to stay positive and it will all pay off soon. My goal is to get up to date on all my bills and save money to buy a house one day. So lord if your listening I need a lil break and some quality with my hubby soon pleaseeeee.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I hear you on that one and I don't even work a full time job. Today Faith and I went to the library for story time. We were up with our Thursday routine. We took a nap and got up feeling good. Somewhere during that nap I lost my mind! I forgot we had gymnastics at 3:30pm. It was already 4pm. I jumped up off the couch and looked at the clock telling Faith, "OMG, I am so so so sorry". She had a look on her face, like "What's wrong?". I had to explain to her that "Mommy lost her mind again". So to make a long story short, well maybe not....We have to go on Saturday for a make up class. Uugg! Girl don't feel alone in motherhood. People say I am organized...well that organization is all out the door now. I can't keep up with everything that needs to be done. I feel like I am losing my mind. So a word of encouragement....You are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete