Saturday, December 20, 2008

Aidan's Christmas Program

Well all week I have been anxiously awaiting Aidan's lil christmas program. I thought to myself it can go either way with him either he will be really into it on stage singing the songs or he will cry hysterically. Well it went the unfavorable way of the two he cried well at least for only half of the program until his favorite teacher Mrs. Guthrie calmed him down. But overall it was a very cute event and he really did have fun at the end. But let me tell you everything leading up to getting to this event was complete chaos. I had to work until 4 but didn't get out until 4:30 then I totally forgot to get aidan dress shoes so I went to Target no luck then finally went to Kohl's and scored but then I';' turn around to discover the line oh my word there was like 20 people and 4 registers open. So I stand in line for over 20 minutes to get one item they really should have a 5 items or less line lol. Then I got on the freeway to finally get home to get Aidan and Ashlyn dressed and low and behold there is so much traffic on the 15 that no cars were moving. So I get off and take side streets by this time it is 5:05 and Aidan has to be at the school by 5:45. So I finally get home at 5:15 get the kids dressed get me dressed and were out the door by 5:38 and realize I have no gas. See I'm telling you it was the day from hell then we go to the gas station and all of the pumps are taken. (could it get any worse) Then I finally get Aidan to school by 5:50 pm run him to the back of the stage just before the curtains open thank goodness. So enough of me rambling here are some pictures from last night.





1 comment:

  1. oh my word!! you're lucky you even made it in time! lol i hate those days!!

    ReplyDelete