Thursday, December 11, 2008

I need to get in the christmas spirit

It's December 11th and I have still yet to put up decorations, lights or even get a christmas tree. I really need to get on the ball here. I've just keep pushing it out of my mind because things have been so hard financially this year I'm trying to figure out how to have a christmas. Yes I know it's not just about gifts but when you have lil ones you wanna make sure they get the best christmas possible. So last night I went to storage got all of the decorations and lights out and I am ready to start making our home feel like christmas. Now I just need to beg the hubby to put the lights on the house since knowing my clumbsy butt I would probably fall off the ladder. My mom tells me to stay thinking positive and thats exactly whats I'm intending to do. So Santa if your listening I would like a full time job for christmas and maybe some tickets to see Britney Spears cause my part time job at Verizon just isn't cutting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment