Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I finally decorated

Yes folks I finally decorated my house and actually got the hubby to put Christmas lights on the house. For those of you that know my husband you know that to get him to do anything for me is like pulling teeth. Unless it has something to do about one of his computer games I'm pretty much no existent. LOL When I download the pics from my camera tonight I will post them so you can see our beautiful tree we got from Home Depot for 39.00. Which is a real steal for us since last year we got one the same size and spent over 100.00. Geezs those tree farms really know how to rip you off. So I am officially in the Christmas spirit and can't wait to finally do some shopping this weekend. I actually have the weekend off, no working 6 days this week. My parents are coming into town and can't wait to see them. Ever since they moved to New Jersey I only get to see them 3x a year as opposed to when they lived here I practically saw them everyday. Oh and I also received a spoof video from Disney today. For those of you who don't know me really well I am a Disney fanatic and for my 30th birthday I want to be at Disney world celebrating. LOL So here's a little video they sent me I thought it was kinda cute and would be my dream to have everything at Disney named after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment