Saturday, December 6, 2008

From a Naughty Girl Party to my lil boys Diego Party

So last night I went to my friend Jessica's Passion Party and was nominated "The New Hussy Girl". Apparently I guess I've done a bit more than most people in some depts. =) Wouldn't my mother be proud actually she might kill me after reading this. It was a great night with just girls and got to learn alot about some pretty nifty lil toys. For those of you girls that don't wanna do all the work to please your man I have to say GIGi would be your best friend. So now on to today I got up at 6:30 am when the bounce house company called and decided they were going to drop off the bouncer at 7am instead of 12pm. I was like are you kidding me so I thought I might as well get up for the day and get things ready for the party. I had alot of running around to do anyways between taking the Nala to the pet hotel, picking up the balloons and cake and setting everything up at home. By the time the party started I was exhausted but I have to say it is all worth it in the end. People always ask me why do you always have such big birthday parties from Aidan and when I tell them they are either quite shocked or very understanding. And no it's not because we want more gifts for him, seriously we could and he could care less about them. He just loves playing with all of his friends. But 3 years ago when I had Aidan you always think your going to have a healthy baby and are going to have all those experiences you see on TV. Well shortly after Aidan was born he made a very distinctive humming noise which we now know was he was in respiratory distress and when his pediatrician came to check on ordered a bunch of test right away. After they did a chest x ray on him they realized he had lots of fluid in his lungs and was immediately sent to NICU where things proceeded to get worse where he had a seizure. The doctors thought he might have Sepsis and told me his outlook wasn't good and that he may not even survive. So every year I will celebrate my lil boys life. He is and will always be my lil survivor. Now enough of that. Here are some pics on his big day. He begged for a Diego party so we went all out for him.

He was being so nice to Taylor he even shared his candy
with her cause he said she didn't have enough.


Our lil Girl is next here she is saying she's "1"

No comments:

Post a Comment