Monday, December 22, 2008

A disasterous holiday photo session

Oh my word what was I thinking taking 2 kids at 8:45 at night to get there picture taken. Wow let me tell you about this fiasco. So the only time picture people had for us was 8:45 p.m so I thought hey that's fine my kids usually don't fall asleep til 10 sometimes so we will just make this one of those late nights. Lord was I wrong we got to Picture People at 8:45 but by the time they finally saw us it was closer to 9:45 and my kids had about had it at this point. Aidan was good to go as soon as we got showing me how he was going to smile for the pictures, well that fantasy lasted at whole 2.2 seconds as soon as the photographer started shooting away. Thank goodness she had patience, because I would of threw in the towel a long time ago if I were her. But she tried to make it fun for Aidan to take pictures and if you know my son he loves toy guns and video games. So she made it in to an interactive photo session of lets hide behind the Christmas tree and try to shoot the monsters. I swear there should of been a camera crew filming us cause it was the most creative way to get shots of him. On the other hand Ashlyn was a complete angel and posed perfect every time. Hey at least I have one child that still likes to take pictures. Well at least until she hits the terrible 2 mark. LOL So here are some of the pics and if you see the red number "1" Aidan is holding that's his pretend gun.
















No comments:

Post a Comment