Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Why Daddy's shouldn't let there kids watch video games. LOL

Ok so my darling husband plays this game on his computer called left 4 dead. I have to say it's a pretty creepy game in where like most games you have to kill a dead zombie or monster to win. Well I find out my son is watching daddy play this game and is pretending like we have these monsters living in our house and he has to shoot them. Which is probably not a good things since he goes to a Christain school and there are very against kids pretending to play with guns. But in our defense he was pretending to shoot things a long time ago before he even saw this game. He's just a boy. So today my hubby decided to film my son shooting the monsters around the house and added a lil bit of hollywood effects to the video. I hope you enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. My favorite part is the butt crack in the very beginning of the video ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon thats not funny I told you to edit it out. Jerk!!!

    ReplyDelete