Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My poor lil Ni Ni

Well Aidan has been sick and had a cough off and on for a lil over 6 months now. So yesterday I took him to see Dr. Jabagi for probably the 15th time this year, I think Aidan is her favorite patient. LOL I told her that this cough just doesn't seem to want to go away and that it keeps coming back and I don't know what else to do for the little guy. So she checked out his lung and heard him have one of his many cough attacks and finally diagnosed him with Asthma. Now mommy begins to cry cause I have Asthma and thats the last thing I would want my child to have. Then on top of that he has a really bad ear infections. I swear Aidan is always sick. So I hope now that he has the inhaler it will help him out with his coughing and help him finally get a good nights sleep. Oh and apparently our insurance company doesn't cover the aerochamber for his inhaler and the darn thing cost 80.00 I about had a heart attack in rite aid. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment