Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Well what a crazy couple of days it's been I think I have slept a total of 8 hours in 2 days. But I have to say that I have had a really good Christmas being with family and just having good conversation is all I could ask for. My Mom and Dad came into town last Thursday so it was nice to have them here for the holidays. Especially since they have moved to the east coast we hardly get to see each other. So Christmas Eve we went to my Aunt and Uncles house to do the annual dinner and have the kids meet Santa. This is the first year Aidan has really been into Christmas so he was very excited to see Santa and tell him what he wanted for Christmas. But I have to say the funniest moment yesterday was when Aidan and Jayden were sitting on Santa's lap and Santa asked if they have been good boys this year. And Jayden proceeded to tell Santa Aidan is a bad boy and hit me in the head with a bat. LOL I swear three year olds are all about telling the truth. It was a cute little classic moment. Later that evening we went home and had little christmas dinner for us since my dad was leaving at 7 am to go back to New Jersey to spend Christmas with my brother. Christmas morning was absolutely wonderful Aidan was ready to open present after present. Ashlyn is still a little young but had a great time tearing open that paper. I loved just watching those two sit there and open there gifts this is the joy of having children. I have to say those two were very spoiled this year between us and both sets of grandparents they got every toy and every piece clothing out there. I have no clue where I am going to put all of this stuff, I really need get rid of there old toys they don't play with anymore. Well we have been really blessed this Christmas and are looking forward to a fantastic 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment