Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My lil man is "3"

Well yesterday my lil boy turned 3 years old. I still can't believe he is 3 already where the hell did time go. I swear I look at his baby pictures like it was just yesterday. So on Sunday I decided to have a Aidan and mommy day and visit our favorite place on earth Disneyland. He wanted to do 3 rides while we were there Buzz Lightyear, Autopia and Teacups. Well we did all of them plus we went to California Disney to try the new Toy Story Mania but the line was an hour long. And I know my son he has the attention span of about 2 mins. LOL So we went to Bug's Life area and did all of the kiddie rides in there which he just loved. And yesterday since it was his actual birthday I made him some cupcakes and we sang Happy birthday to him again. He has been a pretty spoiled lil boy this week. But he is worth it all. I am thankful that God has given me my children they are the reason I look forward to another day.

Here he is with his birthday cupcake. Such a Ham!
This is our mommy and Aidan day at Disneyland

This is right before we became a family of "3"


Isn't he so precious.




1 comment:

  1. my oh my, time sure does fly doesn't it?? i can't believe he's 3 already!! what a little lucky man to be so loved!! :) happy birthday aidan!!!!

    ReplyDelete